Weighbridge Lawyers are dedicated to ensuring a smooth transaction for your sale or purchase of property
Buying or selling your home is the biggest and most important transaction the majority of Australians will ever be involved in. Therefore it is essential you seek expert advice from professionals you can trust. It is our business objective to act in your best interest and it is always our primary concern. We will ensure you have a genuine understanding of all the relevant legal principles by translating the legal jargon and fine print into plain English. We will arm you with the knowledge to make an informed decision to benefit you and your family.
Securing title over your residence, investment property or business requires an experienced, attentive lawyer to arrange the transaction. You can entrust Weighbridge Lawyers to act in your best interests in the selling, purchasing or leasing of property. We provide clients with practical conveyancing advice before, after and during the property transaction so that at all times your legal rights are preserved. Conveyance involves transfer of the legal title of a property, and the accurate and correct submission of the various associated documents.
The team at Weighbridge Lawyers will:
- Advise on matters when considering the sale and purchase of your property including plainly explaining the issues involved in the sale or purchase of your property
- Prepare the Contract for the Sale of Land and Revenue for the purchase of property
- Advise on matters concerning with payment of stamp duties and other relevant duties
- Advise, liaise and negotiate about all matters concerning special conditions in the sale and purchase of your property
- Ensure that all requirements for your bank loan and mortgage are completed
- Conduct searches and inquiries relating to the sale or purchase of your property
- Attending to and preparing for exchange and settlement of your property sale or purchase.